Friday, May 08, 2009

Mum's the Word

Hi, it's Tanya Leigh here and I am back after a long break from the Daring Cardmakers. The break was needed for different reasons but I am now back and have had fun getting back into making cards.

Thanks to Vanessa for her dare last week - Old MacDonald's Farm - sorry Vanessa I missed that one. Lots of great cards from her dare, though. WTG Guys!


This week it's my first time to set the dare since being back - it's Mother's Day here in New Zealand on Sunday 10th May (not sure about other parts of the world), so this week's dare is to make a card with the word MUM on it somewhere.
It could be Mother's Day, birthday etc.

The design team have come up with some awesome cards for you all to see. Looking forward to seeing what veryone comes up with, remember to come back and leave us a message so we can come and see your creations.


Rein
Kathy
Jozza
Keryn
SueLythan
Jo Asia Wu (Guest Designer)

Vanessa


DCM 8 May 2009

Tanya

14 comments :

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hello Here is my card Great challenge as always hugs Pascale

Lynda said...

Another great dare and some lovely cards by the DT too This is my cardLove Lynda xxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

It's the first I've managed to join in for a while & so glad I did as I totally forgot it was Mothers Day in the US too...

Had to make something special as it's now going to be late in arriving so HERE it is.

Fab inspiration from on the DT.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous Mum cards from the DT...HERE is mine
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab DT cards. Here is mine:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/05/elegant-fans-birthday-card.html

Anonymous said...

Great cards and challenge!
My CardThanks for looking.

Hazel said...

An 'any time' card for mum from me here

Cardmaking Galore said...

Hi there, I just love all your cards ladies and the dare was really an appropriate one. You can find mine HERE

Kate said...

Really pleased to be back on line and playing along. Lovely DT cards this week, mines here.

LOUISE said...

Hi Ladies, great theme this week, and DT cards are all fab. Here is my card. Louise x
Annie

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh, I made a card at the weekend and only just cleared up the table and found it!! PLEASE tell me how to link from here if you know, it must be infuriating to have to keep typing this:
www.stamping-ground.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Sorry can I try again? New at this blogging stuff!!!
here is my card

SinLoong 欣伦 said...

hello, here is my card:
http://desiregreetings.blogspot.com/2009/05/mums-word.html

rudlis said...

Beautiful cards :)

Here is my cards:

http://papierowaobsesja.blogspot.com/2009/05/dla-wszystkich-mam.html