Friday, August 02, 2013

August Colour Combo

Thank you to everyone who took part in Nat's Creature Comfort challenge last week. What would we be without our furry friends!


It's Svenja here and this is my first dare for you. It's a new month and therefore time for another colour combo challenge. It's been so hot here the last couple of weeks that I constantly found myself longing for something fresh. So I went for some 
citrus,
 not only for a drink but also for this dare.



I hope you will enjoy crafting as much as I did the lemonade I made right after I took this picture!





But before - just take a look at the inspirations the Design Team members have prepared for you. 





Kathy   


Miri


Sharon


Lythan


Svenja


Nat

Gez



Zuzana
 
 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 comment :

Traceyr said...

ooo so summery and fruity I love these cards. Thanks for the inspiration. x

:)