Friday, June 06, 2014

June Colours

Hello, Kathy here this week and the first thing I need to do is say a  big Thank You to all who joined in with Zuzana's "Wish Upon a Star" challenge and shared such gorgeous cards with us.


As it's the first dare of the month I have a Colour Challenge for you. Now my favourite colours at them moment are all those beautiful pastels - especially aquas and peachy shades, but  I've tried to step away from those this time.  It wasn't easy!  I found so many beautiful photos with those pastel palettes that choosing something a bit different was challenge in itself!
In the end though I found this lovely palette of mauve, black and neutral shade which I think is beautifully understated and elegant. 
Inspiration Daily
I hope you'll enjoy using this colour palette - I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.  Here are some cards from our fab design team to help get you into the mood

Kathy  

Svenja  

Miri    

Beckie
Nat

Leo


Lythan


*******************************************************
inlinkz:

No comments :